Whiteboard in Teams

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep it simple

I love all the ideas and pretty much most of the new features implemented. I also realise this product is used from lower schools right through to Universities.
    This can lead to there being a lot of unnecessary functionality for some groups.
    My idea would be to have a core set of functionalities. The option to enable all functionalities, and perhaps even an advanced option where you can switch on/off the functionality that you like. It would then save with your profile. you could even allow 3 profile slots - I guess that is getting a bit crazy now!

This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link or show view of remote user's view

When in a meeting, you can't see where the remote collaborators are in the screen. I'd like one or both of these features.
    1) link my view to a remote collaborator (If I'm working with userX, right-click on their avatar and say "link my view" and then whenever the user zooms in/out or moves around, my screen view would also move (if my pen isn't actively writing/drawing something).
    ...I realize this has some challenges with weird aspect ratio devices, which I think you could just match or zoom out enough to where the maximum horizontal/vertical view (plus a little white…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show the mouse cursor of the remote user who are connected to the whiteboard

Currently, I have to use Skype or Phone to communicate with a remote colleague to brainstorm and draw up some ideas using Whiteboard.

But the challenge is that I cannot see my remote colleague's mouse cursor or pen. For that reason, it's not always easy for me to quickly understand which element, topic or item he/she is trying to mention or explain to me on the board.

To solve this problem, we both have to use Teamviewer or some kind of Remote Desktop Screenshare software.

It would be so much more convenient if everyone who is connected to a shared…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Core Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Whiteboard in Teams

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base