Whiteboard in Teams

1. Music Staff as a Background option

Music teachers need a music staff as a background option. It's just multiple rows of 5 horizontal lines with some space between the rows. See file for example.

I'd rather use a staff paper background than upload multiple pdfs files. The pdfs would slow down Whiteboard.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  EDU  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Whiteboard in Teams Assignments

When I develop an assignment in Teams, it asks me for a link to either a Word document, or a section in the students' OneNotes.

My students have touchscreens and can easily draw on their computers. They find some platforms easier to use this with than others. For example, they prefer OneNote over Word.

Would it be possible that we upload a question that they can see when they are answering the question, then they show their working on Microsoft Whiteboard? Then when they upload their response on the Whiteboard, it gives me (say) a screenshot of it, which I…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  EDU  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add function to evaluate student activities with Teams.

I wish I could score the activity and contribution between students. As an example, it is possible to compliment the participation of students in one student's activities (suggestion, problem solving, teaching, etc.), and it would be a good way to statistics.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  EDU  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Whiteboard in Teams

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base