Whiteboard for Windows 10

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
  1. Add geometric primitives: line, circle, square, regular polygons.

Add geometric primitives: line, circle, square, regular polygons.
    And basic geometric constraints: starting point, end point, perpendicular, tangent.

1,212 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

working on it  ·  55 comments  ·  Education  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Needs a Laser Pointer!

Laser pointer! When sharing a whiteboard, the other members can't see my mouse pointer, so it would be great to have a way to point to things you've drawn or written on the whiteboard without having to physically draw, then erase.

1,016 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  29 comments  ·  Education  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve the stability - crashes and hangs

Using this tool to draw/take notes during meetings. Crashed 4 times during a one hour meeting. Had to restart to get back and redraw anything that was lost. Another day was trying to show someone else my notes from a previous meeting and explain how the tool could be used, It would allow me about one action and then locked up. I waited several times for quite a while and it didn't return, so it wasn't slow performance it was locked.

718 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  78 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Expand WhiteBoard availability for GCC tenants

Currently the Whiteboard is not available to GCC customers. My Customer has seen the benefits and has requested the capability be added to the Government Community Cloud (GCC)

865 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  204 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow sharing with users/accounts outside of the organization

Allow the feature where you can share a whiteboard with an account that is external to the current organization.

2,161 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  305 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change sticky note feature so you can see all text without scrolling (if you want)

The sticky notes are great for virtual brainstorms. The only issue is that it seems the font size can not be changed and if you resize the sticky note, it just makes the text on the note bigger. If you have a ton of sticky notes, you can’t read them at a glance. You have to scroll to see all the text.

Would be nice if there were a way to make the post it note bigger so you can see more text. Or be able to decrease the font size to fit more text on the note.

411 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Whiteboard for Windows 10

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base